- Collection and processing of personal information
- Doctra collects and processes personal data that is necessary to provide YOU with services and best meet YOUR needs, for obtaining feedback in relation to the doctors and health service or other providers, also only in aggregated or anonymized form for statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes.
We respect YOUR privacy and therefore, Personal data undergoing processing is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for explicit, specified and legitimate purposes and not processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Preserved in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which those data are processed.
YOU hereby consent to the collection and processing of such information for above mentioned purposes by Doctra. Information collected and processed by us from YOU may include the following:
- YOUR first name and last name;
- Device that YOU use for APP;
- City and country of YOUR residence;
- Contact data (such as email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as YOUR gender and date of birth);
- YOUR ID number or number of any other identification document, issuing country;
- Fingerprint and Face ID;
- First name, last name, phone number and status of relationship with the person who might be contacted in an emergency situation;
- Data regarding YOUR usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with YOU through the use of Services;
- Insurance data (such as YOUR insurance company, insurance policy information, letter of guarantee, insurance plan);
- Information about pharmacy loyalty or reward cards;
- Health data – such as prescriptions, medications, appointments with doctor, etc.;
- First 6 and last 4 digits of Debit/credit card number, name and last name of card holder and unique code of transaction;
- Payments transactions for services / products purchased via DOCTRA;
- Other information that YOU voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as photo, height, weight, allergies, blood group etc.).
- PRIVACY STATEMENTS
- YOU are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information YOU submit to us, such as YOUR contact information provided as part of the account registration. If YOUR personal information changes, YOU may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If YOU provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or DOCTRA has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by YOU is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, We may discontinue the provision of the Services to YOU.
- If YOU wish to deactivate or cancel YOUR account or request that we no longer use YOUR information to provide YOU Services, contact us through support@Doctra.ge. We may retain YOUR information for as long as YOUR account with the Services is active and as needed to provide YOU the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under law for the time being in force. YOUR data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us if necessary, for us to provide our services effectively, but our use of anonymized data will be solely for analytic/statistical purposes. Please note that YOUR withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in DOCTRA being unable to provide YOU with its services and/or to terminate any existing relationship DOCTRA may have with YOU.
- If YOU wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If YOU pay with a debit/credit card for medical services or healthcare products, we will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology.
- A User may have limited access to the service (e.g. searching medications) without providing ID number and other personal data necessary to make appointments with the doctors, receiving prescriptions, discounts or letter of guarantees from insurance companies. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our APP, a User must provide ID number and other relevant data that will be exchanged with our partner organizations for verification.
- DOCTRA implements reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, DOCTRA not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- DOCTRA implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
- To the extent necessary to provide Users with the Services, DOCTRA may provide Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with DOCTRA to maintain the APP. In such circumstances, YOU consent to us disclosing YOUR Personal Information to contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
- We make all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis and bind our employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Notwithstanding the above, DOCTRA is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of YOUR Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, DOCTRA shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of DOCTRA including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
- ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
In certain circumstances, YOU have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on YOU.Whenever made possible, YOU can access, update or request deletion of YOUR Personal Data directly within YOUR account settings section. If YOU are unable to perform these actions Yourself, please contact us to assist YOU.
- The right of rectification.YOU have the right to have YOUR information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to withdraw consent.YOU also have the right to withdraw YOUR consent at any time where DOCTRA relied on YOUR consent to process YOUR personal information. In case YOU no longer wish DOCTRA to process YOUR personal information, YOU can contact us on support@Doctra.ge. Such withdrawal of the consent will trigger termination of YOUR DOCTRA account.
Please note that we may ask YOU to verify YOUR identity before responding to such requests.
YOU have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of YOUR Personal Data. For more information, please contact State Inspector’s Office via https://personaldata.ge